Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:53:38 -0800
From:      Matt King <matt.king@magnetinternet.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   httpd exiting on signal 11

I built Apache from source (not from ports) and it runs great, except
every once in a while in the dmesg output I get:

pid 98142 (httpd), uid 65534: exited on signal 11

I don't know if it affects performance at all, and I haven't heard
anyone complain, so I've just ignored it.  I'm wondering if anyone else
has had this quirk and if they know why it's causing it.

I know signal 11 is usually a sign of bad memory or buggy hardware, but
I am in no position now to replace any of it.  So if that's the case,
I'll just keep ignoring it until I get an upgrade...

Thanks!

Matt