Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:06:09 -0700
From:      "Jeremy Buckner" <jeremy@cableaz.com>
To:        "Paul Robinson" <paul@akita.co.uk>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Web Caching Engine

Well, all of our customers are residential, no businesses.
Everyone comes back to this office (the headend) and then to
our provider and on to the Internet. We get charged
according to the bandwidth consumption from us to them
(AT&T) across our fiber. I just want to eliminate as much of
that traffic as possible without re-configuring all my
customers. Thanks for the advice I will begin my search..

Jeremy Buckner
IT Administrator
CableAmerica Corp.