Date:      Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:58:00 +0900
From:      KANOU Hiroki <kanou@khdd.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>, Udo Mueller <udo@ebi.xs4all.nl>
Cc:        kanou@khdd.net
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: autotrace-0.31.1_3

> On 04/19/05 13:12:28, Udo Mueller wrote:
> > I have to use grace (for LyX), but grace needs netcdf-3.6.0p1, which
> > conflicts with  hdf-4.2r1. (Installs at the same place)
> > I tried to link autotrace against   hdf5-1.6.3, without any problems.
> > As I installed ec-fonts-mftraced 1.0.12, which needs autotrace, it
> > works
> > fine, better than the old hdf!

I built autotrace now and noticed that hdf is no longer linked.
So I removed the dependency (PR: ports/80128).

On 20 Apr 2005 01:41:50 +0000, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira wrote:
> > Maybe you can test it and make a new dependency to hdf5?
>
>    Notice, though, that ec-fonts-mftraced uses potrace rather than
> autotrace. Perhaps, that's something to consider.

I no longer use autotrace (so if someone wants to take over the
maintainance of the port, I'm willing to do), because potrace
produces better results in most case.

KANOU Hiroki <kanou@khdd.net>