Date:      Thu, 14 May 1998 10:39:06 +0200
From:      Allards Martial Eboa Ngome <ngome@uni-wuppertal.de>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I can't boot up my system

Hello,
I'm a new new commer in ther FreeBSD world.
I'd installed the 2.2.6 version of FreeBSD from a DOS partition.
I have Windows on the first HD and on the second Linux(bootable from
floppy) and FreeBDS,
when I boot up my sytem I become something like this:
F1  DOS
F2  DEFAULT
I can boot up my DOS system but my FreeBSD not at all.
When I press F2 I become F1   Dos ...

Thanks for your help.
--
Allards Martial Eboa Ngome  ngome@uni-wuppertal.de