Date:      Sun, 5 Sep 2004 22:27:43 -0400
From:      "Douglas" <n64advance@Hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Web browsing

Um, I know this is going to sound stupid, but I am completely =
dumbfounded as to how I can runa web browser in FreeBSD. I got so =
frustrated that I didn't know how to use FreeBSD and the fact that =
Elmira is a Windows city was completely agitating me, so I ended up =
uninstalling FreeBSD from my main hardrive, re-installed Windows, and I =
am e-mailing you guys for help, but don't fret, I have not left FreeBSD =
high and dry. I am going to install it onto my very old 261MB SeaGate =
HDD. But if I am going to use FreeBSD I need help getting used to it. =
Like, for example, how do I run a program, let's say Netscape for =
example. Please do help! I have always heard good reports about UNIX =
based OSes like FreeBSD. Thank-you.