Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:04:29 +1000 (EST)
From:      <andrew@ugh.net.au>
To:        Andrew Hesford <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Duplicating Audio CDs

On Sat, 21 Apr 2001, Andrew Hesford wrote:

> Hey, another Andrew. :)

We're everywhere you know :)

> I can tell most of you tend toward CS, making large, complicated scripts
> or other excessive solutions. :p

It does seem that way at times :)

> Make an image of the audio CD in quesiton with dd, then write it as a
> data disc:
>
> 	burncd -f /dev/cdrom -s 8 data image.iso fixate

Alas it doesn't :( It makes a fine coaster though :) Using audio instead
of data works except it appears as one long track. I need some way to edit
the "table of contents" as it were and mark track divisions by time.

Thanks for your help,

Andrew