Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2013 22:27:10 -0400
From:      "bill" <bil2l@system9b.info>
To:        "" <apache@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Are you taking on any new clients?

If you sell any kind of advertising service then this will be of interest t=
o you=2E I have a list of 10,000 + people who are interested in online adve=
rtising and have bought some variation of it before=2E I can contact these =
people with your offer for a low one time fee=2E After you see the results,=
 I'm positive you will want us to do more campaigns for you=2E Please reply=
 back for more details=2E

Bill D=2E

BTW: If you would like to stop receiving my emails please click this: mailt=
o:outofthelist@system9b=2Einfo?SUBJECT=3Doffthelist