Date:      Fri, 30 May 2003 12:53:40 +0200
From:      "Dennis Pedersen" <mlists@daydreamer.dk>
To:        "Don Bowman" <don@sandvine.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Spontan reboot of FreeBSD 4,x box

If i understand the man page of periodic correctly then it should'nt run if
cron is'nt running? (ps aux |grep cron gives nothing and cron_enable is set
to 'NO' in rc.conf)
Can i simply remove the scripts from daily to make sure nothing is running
from there or will that possibly crash the box? (i dont have access to the
box with anything other than ssh right now.)
Memory i having trouoble beliving in , its 3 different box's. 2 running 4,4
and one running 4,7. All on different hardware (except the nics are 3com,
not same model.)

Regards,
Dennis