Date:      Sat, 23 Dec 00 09:12:22 Eastern Standard Time
From:      exeus@bellsouth.net
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Happy Holidays

--38YP68GP54VB48XB98SF04CV

I wish you happy holidays and a prosperous new year in Atlanta Commercial
Real Estate.

TOP KERVIN, MPA
President and Broker
Atlanta Realty Advisors
404-762-6114

To be removed simply reply with the word REMOVE as the subject. If you
received this message in error we apologize.

--38YP68GP54VB48XB98SF04CV

<HTML><BODY>
I wish you happy holidays and a prosperous new year in Atlanta Commercial R=
eal Estate.<BR>
<BR>
TOP KERVIN, MPA<BR>
President and Broker<BR>
Atlanta Realty Advisors<BR>
404-762-6114<BR>
<BR>
To be removed simply reply with the word REMOVE as the subject. If you rece=
ived this message in error we apologize.<BR>
</BODY></HTML>

--38YP68GP54VB48XB98SF04CV--