Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 23:21:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
To:        Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Which version is the DPT driver installed in?

Hi Jaye Mathisen;  On 23-Jul-97 you wrote:

> Which version of FreeBSD has the DPT driver incorporated?  I see some
> patches against 2.2, but unsure how well they'll apply against -current,
> or 2.2.2-RELEASE.
>
> Have DPT, will travel.

There are two patches;

*  One against 2.2;  this is done against RELENG_2_2 as of the day of patch
   publising, or the night before.  Should patch against most any 2.2.

*  One against -current;  Same policy as above.

The 2.2 patch should be unnecessary soon;  It will become part of the
FreeBSD 2.2 source tree.

The -current patch will divert soon;  Will be adopted to the new SCSI
architecture being build by none else than Justin Gibbs.

Simon