Date:      Tue, 7 Jul 1998 11:28:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        "Larry S. Lile" <lile@stdio.com>
Cc:        Bill Paul <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Object library formats

On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, Larry S. Lile wrote:
> Why reinvent the wheel?  Besides I already looked at the two olicom
> cards I have and couldn't find the chips on TI's website :(  I found
> some very similar numbers but no matches.  (Of course I was only looking
> for token ring stuff)

TI has a number of legacy and new chips that don't have complete doc on
their web page.

What are the model numbers on the chips?  (Actually, posting all the
labels on the ASICs would be nice, probably to token-ring@)

I've been meaning to hit TI up for the relevent doc for the 380c16, 26 and
30 token ring controllers but have no had the time.

/*
   Matthew N. Dodd		| A memory retaining a love you had for life
   winter@jurai.net		| As cruel as it seems nothing ever seems to
   http://www.jurai.net/~winter | go right - FLA M 3.1:53
*/