Date:      Mon, 8 Sep 1997 23:19:19 +0200
From:      "Jonathan Russell" <goodbyte@global.co.za>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   HELP!!!

Hi
My name is Jonathan Russell. I would like to try your program so I
downloaded it and ran fips.exe to run freebsd alongside win95. I then
discovered that the partition that was created was dormant. I cannot use
that partition, I cannot access it or any thing. I made the boot disk to
undo changes but I cannot find the document that tells me how to undo the
changes. (fips.doc I think).

Please could you tell me how to get rid of this partion so that I could try
again. ( Even fdisk does not recognise it.

Thanks
Jonathan
goodbyte@global.co.za