Date:      Sat, 01 Sep 2001 07:20:25 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Michael Ragusa <mragusa4@home.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELP!!! D Link  DFE-530TX+

Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 05:36:21AM -0700, Michael Ragusa wrote:
> > Ok
> > I just recompiled my kernel to get my d link dfe-530tx+ to work
> > In my kernel configuration files
> > I left on rl and vr drivers and It still wasn't picked up in dmseg or in
> > visual kernel mode... any help from anyone is greatly appreciated
>
> Does it work in GENERIC?  If so, then you probably included the wrong
> driver in your custom config file.

The dfe-530tx+ is only discovered in a current RELENG_4. There is a new
if_rl.c and if_rlreg.h that you can install using the modules from
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/pci/

Kent

> Kris

Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

It is hard to believe you are soaring with Eagles (las águilas)
when you accept SPAM like a mouse (el ratón).

mailto:kbstew99@hotmail.com