Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 2016 23:23:42 +0900
From:      Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kyle Amon <amonk@backwatcher.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SRP support for the cyrus-sasl-2.1.26_12 port

Hi,

>>>>> On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 04:13:40 -0800
>>>>> Kyle Amon <amonk@backwatcher.com> said:

amonk> Awesome!  Works for me, but why not just just make the SRP and SRP-SETPASS
amonk> options off by default?  I'm quite happy either way.  Just wondering.

Because, the feature which is off by default is not available by the
package.  Further, the cyrus-sasl2 port has the separate ports for
some plugins, already.
Didn't you want to support SRP out of the box?  :-)

Sincerely,

--
Hajimu UMEMOTO
ume@mahoroba.org  ume@FreeBSD.org