Date:      Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:54:42 +0100
From:      Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
To:        JD Bronson <jbronson@sixcompanies.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 7.0 BETA1 and cvsup

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 06:38:19AM -0600, JD Bronson wrote:
> Can someone tell me the correct tag to follow
> 7.0 and not 7.0 STABLE?
>
> I am presuming 7.0 has been frozen and I am only interested
> in following the 7.0-standard (bug fixes only) and not 7.0-stable.
>
> I think this results in 7.0-stable?
>
> *default release=cvs tag=RELENG_7
>
> Thanks in advance..

The relase/security branch for 7.0 has not been created yet.
Once it has been it should be tag=RELENG_7_0 but at the
moment that will give you nothing.
For the time being you will either have to use RELENG_7
or wait until the release branch has been created.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson