Date:      Sun, 9 Sep 2001 22:28:50 -0500 (CDT)
From:      David Scheidt <dscheidt@tumbolia.com>
To:        Chris Aitken <chris@ideal.net.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: MP3 Length & info in FreeBSD

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Chris Aitken wrote:

:Hi All,
:
:Im toying with a bunch of ideas in my head at the moment and a part of this
:is to be able to tell the play length of an MP3 file on the hard drive. Not
:the file size but the actual play length of the track (preferably in
:seconds, but any format I can live with).
:
:Has anyone ever heard of some sort of script or whatever which can help me
:out? Ultimately the length of the mp3 will be used in a sleep command in a
:PHP script.
:

mp3info, in ports.

--