Date:      20 Mar 2003 15:08:10 +0100
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
To:        Piero <piero@poprostu.pl>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: port update breaks

On čt, 2003-03-20 at 14:57, Piero wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to reanimate /usr/ports/net/gnugadu. It stuck at 0.2.2 while
> there is a stable 1.0.0 version. During attempts to test the port, I get
> after make:
>
> ===>  gnugadu-esound-0.2.2 is marked as broken: Unknown component yes.
>
> What does it mean? And how can I fix this. TIA,

>From gnomeng.mk:

# Then use already expanded USE_GNOME_IMPL to expand USE_GNOME
. for component in ${USE_GNOME}
.  if ${_USE_GNOME_ALL:M${component}}==""
BROKEN= "Unknown component ${component}"
.  endif
_USE_GNOME+=    ${${component}_USE_GNOME_IMPL} ${component}
. endfor

Looks like you have component "yes" on USE_GNOME= line.
Can you attach your Makefile ?

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
Jsem prilis drsny, prilis hruby, prilis nezvladatelny, nedokazal bych si