Date:      Sun, 31 May 1998 18:53:55 +0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   jumbo nfs commit comming up soon...  (ie: in a few hours)

I've got a series of large NFS commits coming up shortly.  'cvs diff -u |
wc -l sys/nfs' is in the order of 6000 lines, so I'll try and break it up
into smaller components where practical.

This means that while things are in transit, the kernel and/or utilities
may well not compile.  Don't be too suprised if your world falls over if
you try and build from sources mid-commit.  (I have not checked all the
userland stuff yet, amd in particular).

One of the bigger components is a long -> int32_t change for Alpha and
other 64 bit support.

Cheers,
-Peter