Date:      Sat, 3 Jul 1999 08:17:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jmonroy@email.com
To:        asmodai@wxs.nl
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unclearness of Re: docs/12487: ambigous reference

At 12:53 PM 7/3/99 +0200, you wrote:
>[ Either this is Jesus or another monkey having found send-pr all of a
>  sudden.
>  Funny side-affect: most people who know me from RL of IRC know I tend
>  to have a large amount of patience. But all this FreeBSD bashing from
>  Jesus and others without adding constructive comments about how to change
>  it is really making me tired. Now that's a first... [sic] ]

    It's good to see you still have a
sense of humor. Yes, it really is me.

BTW, you should have three new PR. My hope
is people can lighten up. As for bashing,
I don't see that ending soon. Advocacy
has a real attitude, however, at least,
doc talks to people. Advoc talks at people.
'nuff politics.

>* thepinkpages@email.com (thepinkpages@email.com) [990702 22:47]:
>> From the previous message you'll see
>> that the reviewers(?) message was unclear.
>
>mpp's message was perfectly clear to me. He said that pr 12486 is like the
>one you submitted and whatever the outcome of that one, it will also cover
>this one.

    Sorry, to report, if this was clear I
would have not asked. I am not asking to
start shit, you'll know when I'm starting
shit (after you know me a while); I asked
precisely because I did not know.

   Further the last reponse, now posted
on freebsd-doc indicates the reviewer
does not intend to take the issue
seriously. You'll see I have.
The new PRs have scripts to reproduce
the errors and reproduce the fixes.

    One of the problems is the the
remapping/renaming of certain utilities.

Although now I see the PRs have move.
I need sleep as well, so if you don't
mind I'll pick this up tommorrow.