Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 1995 20:53:41 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        announce@freebsd.org, freebsd-foreign-secure@internat.freebsd.org, foreign-secure-committers@internat.freebsd.org
Subject:   The foreign site is waking up!!

Hello All!

A week or so ago I asked who would like to get the international edition
of the crypto code. A number of you respomded, and I had the ill manners
to do nothing about it.

Truth is, I was already working on an improvement!

We have changed the name of the official mirror site from
skeleton.mikom.csir.co.za to internat.freebsd.org, and I now
have sup working, and CTM poised to take off!

The majordomo mailing lists are now hosted by
majordomo@internat.freebsd.org, so please use that to join or leave.
The two lists are freebsd-foreign-secure for participants and
interested parties, and foreign-secure-committers for those
who want to receive commit mail.

In the next couple of days we will create accounts for those who want/need
commit powers.

For those of you who would like to sup the latest code, aim your
sup client at sup.internat.freebsd.org, and ise one of the following
supfiles:
------------2.1-stable------------------------------
eBones release=stable host=sup.internat.freebsd.org hostbase=/usr base=/usr/src prefix=/usr/src delete old compress
secure release=stable host=sup.internat.freebsd.org hostbase=/usr base=/usr/src prefix=/usr/src delete old compress
------------2.1-stable------------------------------

------------2.2-current-----------------------------
eBones release=current host=sup.internat.freebsd.org hostbase=/home base=/usr/src prefix=/usr/src delete old compress
secure release=current host=sup.internat.freebsd.org hostbase=/home base=/usr/src prefix=/usr/src delete old compress
------------2.2-current-----------------------------

If you want to be mailed the CTM's - please mail me and ask to be put
on the list, CLEARLY MENTIONING wehther you want the sources or the
cvs repository, or both.

Once the flood of requests has settled, I will turn on the CTM messages,
probably in a day or 3.

Enjoy!

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@grumble.grondar.za for PGP key