Date:      Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:51:40 -0700
From:      Michelle <tristan11@mindspring.com>
To:        Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: orphaned port?

> That was clear and the start of the jurney. Please update libtool
> either
> using portupgrade or do it by hand as you do before.
>
> Jens

I still cannot upgrade libtool.  I can run make, but when I run make
install I get the following error:

===>  Installing for libtool-1.3.5_1
===>   Generating temporary packing list
===>  Checking if devel/libtool13 already installed
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/libtool13

I tried to run make deinstall and received the following error:
===>  Deinstalling for devel/libtool13
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/libtool13.

When I run pkg_version -v it tells me this port is orphaned:

libtool-1.3.4_2                     ?   orphaned: devel/libtool

Thank you so much for your continued effort to help me!