Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:57:30 +0200
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: A mozilla lite port.

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 04:21:54PM +0200, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
> This is the price one pays for not thinking the process out. I do not
> see why we should do something about it. Consider the following
> scenario:
>
> 	cd /usr/ports/x11/gnome; make install clean
> 	rm -rf /
> 	[bang]
> 	:)

Maxim:  Stop being silly.  Ade and I might have been AWOL for a while,
        but we're not new to this game.

Ade:  Yes, I'm going to solve this.  Properly.  Patches soon.

I'm tempted to make mozilla-embedded a slave to mozilla-lite too.
Hopefully one day the mozilla developers will make XUL an optional part
of Gecko.

Regards,
  -Jeremy

--
FreeBSD - Because the best things in life are free...
                                           http://www.freebsd.org/