Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:59:40 GMT
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        root@san.tatung.com.tw, remko@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org, remko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: amd64/99475: Mail attachement was modified

Synopsis: Mail attachement was modified

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Wed Sep 13 10:56:57 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
OK, this is not a Problem yet, but this might be a support
question.  Please use the freebsd-questions mailinglist to
try and figure out what is going on.  If the concensus
is that there are issues within FreeBSD (which should have
emerged by now, since it must hit more people then just you),
please get back to me then and I will reopen the PR with
the feedback you will provide.

I understand that I will not make myself popular with this, but
this is a problem reporting form and not a support desk, so
please follow the line.  I hope you can understand this.

The pointer to the FreeBSD Questions mailinglist: