Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2019 09:51:26 +0000
From:      angelalopez@webmarketingvendors.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re : lemis.com : New Website Design Trends in 2019

HI lemis.com,

Hope you are doing well!!!

We are a leading web services company, with main competency in Website
Design & Development, Maintenance, Mobile Apps and SEO Digital Marketing,
with a dedicated team of IT professionals, which can execute the campaigns
at a much lower cost than what you have now.

We offer following Services:

(1) Full SEO package (with plan and activities)
(2) SMO (Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube and MySpace marketing, etc).
(3) Website Designing & Development Services.
(4) Frameworks: CakePhp, Zend, CodeIgniter, Symfony, PHP, MVC, Phone Gap
(5) Layout: Responsive, Parallax, Web 2.0, Mobile/Tab Compatible
(6) Open source: Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce
(7) Mobile Apps Development (Android and IOS)

We help companies like yours gain a competitive advantage by executing more
projects at the same time, save time and cost and deliver to the best of
quality standards.

Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to send more
details about us.

Best Regards

Angela Lopez,