Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:05:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        bandix@geekpunk.net (Brandon D. Valentine), jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu (Jerry McAllister), phiberoptik@canadamail.de, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELP Trolls

:
:>
:> On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, Jerry McAllister wrote:
:>
:> > I can't decide if you are serious or not, but assuming you are.
:> >
:> > First, there is no such thing as a "shareware" version of FreeBSD.
:> > It is free.  And free is all there is.
:> >
:> > Secondly, even more emphatically there is no such thing as a commercial
:> > version of FreeBSD.
:>
:> Obviously you didn't get the memo, Jerry.
:>
:> PLEASE TO NOT BE FEEDINK DIE TROLLS!
:>
:
:Hmmm.   Here in Michigan trolls are all the people who live
:  "under the bridge"  as apposed to Uppers who live above the bridge.
:That's referring to the 8 km long Mackinac Bridge, of course - which
:goes between the lower and upper peninsulas of Michigan.
:
:I don't know what computer geek trolls are.
:
:////jerry

    Yes, but the real question is whether the Michigan trolls
    evolved in Michigan, or whether they are offshoots of
    the West-European trolls (never mind the possibility that
    the West-European trolls might be offshoots of the North
    African trolls!).

    Computer geek trolls... lets not go there.   It's hard
    enough keeping track of *NORMAL* trolls, throwing in
    trolls created through human genetic experimentation
    (thank you VERY MUCH Mr Evil!) makes my head ache.  And
    now they are running loose on the internet because some
    unnamed large company handed one a free internet
    dialup frisbee!  Ow Ow Ow!

					-Matt