Date:      Wed, 15 Aug 2012 14:25:56 +0200
From:      rudo tomori <rudotx@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   cpu limits status report

Hi,
the goal of my gsoc project is to enable the system administrators to
configure %CPU limits using the rctl command. So that they can for
example limit a particular user to 50% cpu time.

This is my last status report. Last week I finished the work on
decaying racct %cpu resource. This week I cleaned a litttle my code
and published my patches on my project wiki page
http://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCode2012/CPULimits.

The next thing I will do is to test these final patches. I will then
post them to some mailing list, probably freebsd-hackers and ask for
feedback. If any issues arise, I will try to fix them and then my
patch could find its way to the FreeBSD source tree.

rudo