Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 2004 02:22:49 +0700
From:      baguio_sun@ms.tusur.ru
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re : searching

P.Stalidis wrote:
>hello,
>I'm trying to find one of the earliest versions of freeBSD... 1.0 would
>be fine! I'm trying to get an intel i386sx33 with only 1mb of ram, up
>and running again... so any help is welcome
>thanks in advance :)

Look through the FreeBSD FAQ. There's no mentions about FreeBSD 1.0,
but 2.1.7 version requires at least 4 mb to run: "After the
installation, the system will run in 4 MB. Someone has even successfully
booted with 2 MB, although the system was almost unusable."
So i think that you can't get a working system on your platform.

--
Best regards,
 baguio                          mailto:baguio_sun@ms.tusur.ru