Date:      Thu, 26 Jun 2008 17:57:09 +1000
From:      "Dewayne Geraghty" <dewayne.geraghty@heuristicsystems.com.au>
To:        <sergei@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: cfengine-2.2.3_1

G'day Sergie, There have been a few updates to cfengine over the last few
months, a couple of silly ones but generally there are some significant
updates that have been applied.  The current version is 2.2.7, is there any
chance that you'll be updating the port soon?

I appreciate the effort that goes into maintaining the port.  I build
packages from the port and apply these to the machines that I'm responsible
for.

Kind regards, Dewayne.