Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:09:28 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP: Re: name cache size

-On [20000707 08:00], Warner Losh (imp@village.org) wrote:
>In message <8116.962651049@critter.freebsd.dk> Poul-Henning Kamp writes:
>: I changed the 'A' semantics that bit, but them ld(1) was hosed
>: with 'J' which I belive is fixed now.
>
>ld has been fixed.

*nod*

I can verify that, prior to the update when I started a make world it
didn't even get past stage 1, now it passes that stage at least.

Btw, using BDECFLAGS for building world and/or kernel is not going to
work.

make world I could understand, since we have a lot of GNU utils in
contrib, but that a kernel and its modules will not compile cleanly is
kinda awkward IMHO.  Guess its time to crank out patches.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai    asmodai@[wxs.nl|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best