Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:16:48 -0500
From:      Sandro Mancuso <sandro.m@videotron.ca>
To:        'Jeff Jirsa' <jjirsa@hmc.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: sshd bind to port 22 fails

As far as I know, commenting out a service in inetd.conf will
disactivate it, I could be wrong though, I have a bunch of exams to
study for so I'm not about to start looking at it.. I know that you can
also do it the way you said (which I hadn't thought of) but if mine
doesn't work, my apologies.

Sandro