Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:40:24 +0000
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Jeffery Fernandez <forums@jefferyfernandez.id.au>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Forcing upgrade of port

--AbQceqfdZEv+FvjW

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 11:10:07AM +0000, Matthew Seaman wrote:
=20
> Yikes.  Give us a chance please.  The pl2 release only happened last
> night, and I've just submitted a PR to update the port.  I'll attach
> the diff from the PR (against the current ports tree) which you can
> apply yourself if you're desperate for the new version before it all
> gets processed.

D'Oh! How to make yourself look like a complete wally in one easy
step.  Please remove the Makefile~ emacs backup file that managed to
sneak into that diff.

      Cheers,

      Matthew

--=20
Dr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.                       8 Dane Court Manor
                                                      School Rd
PGP: http://www.infracaninophile.co.uk/pgpkey         Tilmanstone
Tel: +44 1304 617253                                  Kent, CT14 0JL UK

--AbQceqfdZEv+FvjW

--AbQceqfdZEv+FvjW--