Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 1996 18:08:33 -0700
From:      bg904@scn.org (Jared O'Dell)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Error installing FreeBSD

I am trying to install FreeBSD on my 486DX4but I get and error
message when the install program gets to the file bin.ai

The Error message is 'Write failure on transfer! Wrote -1 of
10240 bytes'   I put the file on a newly formatted disk and I
get the same error.  Do you have any idea what is causing this
error?  I downloaded the file again but it didn't help.
Any information about how I can get FreeBSD to install would
be helpful.
                                  Jared O'Dell