Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 13:54:44 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>
To:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
Cc:        jgrosch@mooseriver.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, chat@bafug.org
Subject:   Re: San Francisco Chronicle Discovers FreeBSD

"G. Adam Stanislav" wrote:

> What amazes me whenever I read articles that list the big Internet users
> who use FreeBSD is that they never ever mention pair Networks, one of the
> largest web host providers (perhaps even the largest), which is 100%
> FreeBSD. They currently host 94,391 sites - that's quite a family of
> FreeBSD sites!

	I'm assuming you mean "largest _paid_ web hosting..." since geocities
numbers in the millions. :)  You're right though, 94k users is a goodly
chunk, and I didn't know that y'all were using FreeBSD. There are so
many people in the gallery now, hard to keep track.

Doug
--
        "Live free or die"
		- State motto of my ancestral homeland, New Hampshire