Date:      Mon, 04 Feb 2002 00:37:00 -0800
From:      "gerry link" <gne5@onebox.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: picoBSD: newbies question

I would have to agree, there are mighty slim pickings on the picobsd
website itself.  Have a certain DSS project I'd love to get running on
a small pc-appliance, thought Pico would be perfect.
   I don't know, might be easy for someone used to *nix, maybe I'll just
work at Free.

Not sure, but is Pico even being really used/worked on any more?  Most
of the docs and stuff all date back to 1998 or so.

Basic question I guess I have is, should I actually invest time into
Pico, or simply go with Free/Open?

cio,