Date:      Sat, 27 Oct 2001 08:55:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      kftr88b@msn.com
To:        b2edp8gywh@msn.com
Subject:   Increase Sales, Accept Credit Cards!                                                   [wsvcv]

We provide businesses of ALL types an opportunity to have their
own no hassle Credit Card Merchant Account with NO setup fees.
Good credit, bad credit, no credit -- not a problem! 95% approval
rate!

You will be able to accept all major credit cards including Visa,
MasterCard, American Express and Discover, as well as debit cards,
ATM and check guarantee services. You will have the ability to
accept E-checks over the Internet with a secure server. To insure
that you wont miss a sale, you will be able to accept checks by
Phone or Fax. We can handle ANY business and client type!

If you already have a merchant account we can lower your rates
substantially with the most competitive rates in the industry and
state of the art equipment and software. We will tailor a program
to fit your budget and you wont pay a premium for this incredible
service!

If you are a U.S. citizen and are interested in finding out
additional information or to speak with one of our reps, reply to
this email and include the following contact information: Your
Name, Phone Number (with Area/Country code), and if possible, a
best time to call. One of our sales reps will get back to you
shortly. Thank you for your time.

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please reply to
this email with the subject "Remove" and you will not receive
future emails from our company.

kftr88b