Date:      Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:23:05 -0500
From:      "Glenn Gombert" <freebsd@fastmail.fm>
To:        "Hidetoshi Shimokawa" <simokawa@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Cc:        julian@elischer.org, ikob@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: You may want to have FireWire....

Hello Hidetoshi,

  Yes this looks quite interesting! I will try and download and build
  your code this weekend. I have two boxes with the Firewire interfaces
  in them that you helped me get running sometime ago. But the gdb
  debugging was not complete at that time so I didn't stopped
  experimenting with it. I will keep you posted on my progress..

Thanks again,
Glenn G

--
  Glenn Gombert
  freebsd@fastmail.fm

"Never trust any operating system you don't have the source code for"

--
http://fastmail.fm - A fast, anti-spam email service.