Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 2019 10:42:20 +0200
From:      Matthias Fechner <idefix@fechner.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to package maven based ports

Dear all,

I just look into the port math/jts.
The new versions do provide only sources and they build with maven.

But as maven fetch all dependencies while building (which is not allowed
with poudriere) what is the best here to solve this problem?

The current version I have is:
https://gitlab.fechner.net/mfechner/Gitlab/tree/12.0/math/jts

I tried to search in the ports how other maintainers are solving the
problem, but I do not fully understand it.
I could also not find anything in the Porters Handbook:
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/

It looks like, that they build the package, archive this built package
and upload it to a remote repository?

Any help is really appreciated.

Gru=C3=9F
Matthias