Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:03:13 -0600
From:      "Hudson, Henrik H." <hhudson@eschelon.com>
To:        'Jason Halbert' <res02jw5@gte.net>
Cc:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Mail Servers

From any host to any host? That is a BAD idea, unless of course you like
SPAM. That basically let's you be a relay for anybody and SPAMMERS WILL find
your server.

There IS an option in the sendmail.mc file which will allow you to do
relaying without discrimination. Read up on the mc files and rebuild your
sendmail.cf . I still recommend against this though.

---
Henrik Hudson