Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 2002 05:16:58 +0400
From:      "Andrew L. Neporada" <andr@dgap.mipt.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cpu temperature/voltage monitoring on Asus TUSL2-C motherboard

I have problems trying to get cpu temp/voltage/fan speed from my
motherboard using /usr/ports/sysutils/lmmon or /usr/ports/sysutils/healthd
I get the same (obviously wrong) numbers from both of them.

How can I make this stuff work? Thanks in advance.

My setup:

FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE (as of 7 Aug)

dmesg output:
ichsmb0: <Intel 82801BA (ICH2) SMBus controller> port 0xe800-0xe80f irq 10 at device 31.3 on pci0
smbus0: <System Management Bus> on ichsmb0
smb0: <SMBus general purpose I/O> on smbus0

kernel config:
device smb
device smbus
device ichsmb