Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:14:55 +0200
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Goals

On Thursday 15 July 2004 21:02, Dru wrote:

> Gee, that sounds an awful lot like a "BSD Success Story" to me... If
> you're interested in writing it up and sending it to me along with a bio
> I'll make sure it's included in the pamphlet when it goes to the printers.
>
> Dru

There's actually going to be something like a "BSD Advocacy pamphlet"? Well,
no problem then, I can write an "improved"(tm) version of my story and send
it along to you - if it's useful for BSD advocacy purposes, I certainly have
nothing against that! ;-)

Greetings,
Nils

--
eMail: nils@tisys.org
Mobile / SMS: ++49-176-26179892 or ++49-176-26152833