Date:      Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:39:18 +0000
From:      Soo-Hyun Choi <shchoi@gmail.com>
To:        Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How much HDD space does FreeBSD need?

Well, I have just formatted the portion that FreeBSD is placed. And I
have just been reinstalling the whole system again. I found that the
disk shortage does not come from gnome but from OpenOffice 1.1
installation.

Then, would OpenOffice require a large HDD space? (If it does, how much large?)

For your reference, I have partitioned (and labeled) the disk by using
Auto Allocation(?) option in FreeBSD disk labeler.

Thank you.
Soo-Hyun