Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 04:30:39 +0300
From:      <levi@globalpromoter.com>
To:        Webmaster@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   GlobalPromoter.com 1st Page listings on Google

<head>
<title>globalpromoter</title>
</head>

My name is Levi Lewis and I'm with GlobalPromoter.com,<br>
a search engine optimization firm specializing in guaranteed<br>
first page listings in the major search engines. I would like <br>
to speak with someone from your company regarding possible <br>
partnership opportunities. <br>
GlobalPromoter is an industry leader in the website optimization <br>
and search engine submission business and has partnerships with <br>
search engines including Overture, Inktomi, LookSmart and Findwhat <br>
just to name a few. <br>
We guarantee first page listings in the major search engines on most <br>
of our packages and guarantee those listings within 14 days of <br>
placing your order. If you would like to view some sample before<br>
and after ranking reports of our clients please contact us.<br>
We also offer our partners generous commissions even if they never<br>
use our service.<br>
In addition to our paid services we also offer several FREE and Unique<br>
online tools (link at the bottom of page) that your users would find quite powerful. If you have any <br>
&quot;do-it-yourself marketers&quot; I think they'll be quite impressed with the <br>
analysis and recommendation tools we offer. Here are just a few of<br>
the free tools.<br>
Keyword Suggestion Tool: <br>
The user enters a keyword and receives every variance of that keyword <br>
and the number of times it's been searched on so far this month on the<br>
Overture network of search engines.<br>
Site Readiness Tool:<br>
The user enters a url and keyword phrase and gets a detailed report<br>
with recommendations to improve their ranking on the major search<br>
engines.<br>
Spider Your Competition Tool:<br>
User can enter a url and extract the contents of your competitions<br>
pages.<br>
Plus there are many more. And we would be more than happy to put<br>
the free tools on your site at no charge if we come to an agreement.<br>
Please contact us with any questions and or comments you might <br>
have. We look forward to hearing from you.<br>
Best Regards,<br>
Levi Lewis<br>
levi@globalpromoter.com<br>

http://www.GlobalPromoter.com</a><br>;
&quot;Guaranteed first page placement among the major search engines&quot; <br>
(321)459-5591</p>

&nbsp;</p>