Date:      Sun, 4 Jun 2000 22:18:09 +0200
From:      "Nicolas" <list@rachinsky.de>
To:        "Matt Heckaman" <matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-ADVOCACY" <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD/Solaris

Copied from Bugtraq:

Hey Folks,

Aggregate stats for 3 years of Bugtraq are now available.

Ever wanted to know which operating systems and applications have the most
reported security vulnerabilities? Are there more known vulnerabilities in
Windows NT or Linux?

http://www.securityfocus.com/frames/?content=/vdb/stats.html

end of copy

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Nicolas