Date:      Sun, 23 Jul 2000 19:25:01 +0200
From:      alex@big.endian.de (Alexander Langer)
To:        Kostya <kvg@carrier.kiev.ua>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

Thus spake Kostya (kvg@carrier.kiev.ua):

Hello!

Translation into Russian is already in progress, IIRC, it has already
been imported into the doc/ tree.

You might want to ask Alexey Zelkin <phantom@freebsd.org> what you can
do.  However, I even think he'll answer himself soon, too.

>   the second part of the question - is that OK to post it on any
>   Russian (or Ukrainian - I'm from Ukraine) NON-COMMERCIAL site?

Yes, even on commercial sites.
The handbook and the translations are kept under a BSD-license, that
means, as long as you leave the Copyright intact you can publish it
everywhere.

Alex

--
cat: /home/alex/.sig: No such file or directory