Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:43:38 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Andrey Simonenko <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
To:        vxp <vxp@digital-security.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: header file related question

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:38:23 -0400 (EDT) in lucky.freebsd.hackers, vxp wrote:

> so, i copied all the #include's from /sys/netinet/ip_icmp.c and only have
> the icmp_input() function (unmodified right now, from the form i found
> it), the header files from the original ip_icmp, and a main() that
> simply returns 0.

Why you mentioned the main() function?  Did you use the correct Makefile
for compiling a KLD module?  Check Makefiles in /usr/share/examples/kld
and try to compile ip_icmp.c without modifications for the first time,
I've just compiled ip_icmp.c without modifications with Makefile for
a KLD module whit out any errors.