Date:      Tue, 30 Dec 1997 22:01:15 -0700
From:      Mike Allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        "Lee Crites (AEI)" <leec@adam.adonai.net>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fbsd & commerce (Re: Informix on FreeBSD (maybe))

What does RedHat do?  I know they front ApplixWare as well, but they
have a fairly interesting support system in place and retail presence.
I see a lot of their products in bookstores.  They go for strong
commercial packaging unlike Walnut Creek.  I know where to find Walnut
Creek discs, but their usually placed with the shareware and other
"non commercial", "non serious" products.

-Mike