Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 16:46:58 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@bryden.apana.org.au>
To:        "Mark Hughes" <mark@dvdnews.co.uk>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Settings for burning CD in Nero / weird error on install - "Your CD looks more like an audio CD than a FreeBSD release CD"

I gave up on Nero when I couldn't figure how to make it burn ISOs.
Adaptec EzyCD Creator has a more logical menu. I notice another
response however with info on configuring Nero so I'll install it again
sometime & have another look. From previous experience I don't
know that Nero would be as reliable as EzyCD ... I recall making the
odd frisbee with Nero but never once with EzyCD.