Date:      Mon, 09 Mar 1998 13:56:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      Albert School <aschool@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DocBook, SGML...Newbie Question

Hi,

I was interested in information re: how people have got started writing SGML
documents.  I have some contributions to the handbook and thought it would
make things easier on the "DocTeam" if my document was submitted as SGML.
Right now I'm looking at emacs sgml mode...and memorizing the docbook
package files.

It doesn't look quite as easy as going out and buying FrontPage 98 from the
commercial wholesale/retail syndicate. 8-)

Albert