Date:      Sun, 25 May 2003 13:32:49 +0700
From:      "Michael Jordan" <michaelvjordan@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Winmodem compatability

Is there any progress in the creation of drivers for winmodems? I have a
Dell laptop with a Conexant D480 MDC V.92 (56K) modem with Windows XP and
FreeBSD Release 5.0. I would like to know if there is anything that I can do
to set up my modem without buying a new modem. Otherwise, what else is
recommended? Thank you for your time, I am very anxious to use FreeBSD with
my modem!

MichaelVJordan@hotmail.com