Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:50:58 +0100
From:      "Kastaki" <kastaki@ganbert.com>
To:        "Luke Boyett" <luke@setel.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: UNIX and Networking

That was the explanation I was looking for......thanks....

Effectively, we are running AD, and I would like to phase that out and move
on to FreeBSD and Samba!
It will not be easy, but as long as it can be done, then I can do it.
I have set up a lab running Win2k and FreeBSD, and I am experimenting wih
all of this.....